Nestled on a tranquil spot with breathtaking sea views over the island of Spinalonga and Mirabello Bay, the Elounda Seafront Villa is the perfect getaway for sun-kissed vacations just a breath from the shore.
The beach is simply amazing. The shimmering azure waters are calm and shallow, perfect for families with kids. Enjoy the sea and sun, and try any of the water sports and beach services available upon request. Light snacks, lunch and refreshments are served at the beach kiosk or right at your sun lounger daily. If you have an exclusive event in mind, we will be happy to arrange anything from candlelit dinners, BBQs, celebrations, small weddings and christenings right on this beautiful setting.
Distances from the villa
The Elounda Seafront Villa in Crete is located:
- 70 km away from the airport/port of Heraklion (50-minute drive)
- 12km away from the charming town of Agios Nikolaos (15-minute drive)
- at the outskirts of Elounda village
- on the way to the quaint village of Plaka
Discover Elounda, Crete
Elounda is one of the finest destinations in Northeast Crete, renowned for the exquisite luxury resorts, beautiful beaches with shallow crystal-clear waters, and excellent options for dining. If you wish to make the most of your holiday, take the chance to explore some of the most amazing sights, beaches and attractions nearby Elounda and beyond. The Elounda Seafront Villa is a great starting point for daily or half-day trips and there is definitely something for everyone to enjoy.
Things to do during your stay at the Elounda Seafront Luxury Pool Villa in Crete
- Take a boat trip to the Island of Spinalonga with the Venetian Fortress
- Pay a visit at the archaeological site of the Ancient Sunken City of “Olous” (Ancient Elounda)
- Drive to Agios Nikolaos town to enjoy an afternoon stroll by the quaint sea-lake
- Discover traditional Cretan villages, such as “Kritsa” and “Limnes”.
- Explore Lassithi Plateau where “Diktaion Andro” is located (the cave where Zeus was born)
- Visit historical monasteries, such as the Monastery of Areti, and the Monastery and museum of Toplou
- Discover the world-renowned Minoan Palace of Knossos and the archeological museum of Heraklion with masterpiece exhibits
- Swim in the azure crystal-clear waters of Vai beach with the palm forest as a backdrop (East of Elounda)
- Golf aficionados head to the 18-hole Golf Course in Hersonissos
- Kids and parents can spend a fun day splashing around at the “Aqua Splash” Water Park